Kushki Plug-in for WooCommerce
- Minimum required Woocommerce version for optimal compatibility: 3.0.0
Only available with One-Time Payment with Card in Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico and Peru
Installation and Configuration Manual
Plugin source code can be download here: https://github.com/Kushki/kushki-woocommerce/releases
1. From Wordpress Dashboard Admin go to section Plugins/Add New
2. Select Upload Plugin.
3. Select woocommerce-gateway-kushki.zip file and download.
4. Activate the Plugin.
1. Go to: Woocommerce Configuration.
2. Select Tax tab.
3. Fill Standard rates configuration.
4. Select insert row to add a new tax item.
5. Select Checkout tab.
6. Select Kushki payment method.
7. Fill Kushki configuration.
Fields “Merchant Public ID” and “Merchant Private ID”, can be found in Kushki BackOffice. Specifically in “Perfil”, “Credenciales” section. You will find them with the following names:
- Merchant Public ID = ID público
- Merchant Private ID = ID privado
8. Inside Tax Settings, use the names of the taxes as in Standard rates.
*If you are not using some taxes, leave them in blank.
9. Save changes and now Kushki is well configured.