Kushki Plug-in for Prestashop
- Plugin version 2.1.5 and older only supports USD or COP as currency code. To use other currencies, please install the version 2.1.6 or higher.
- If you are running a Prestashop version 1.7 or later, we recommend to install Kushki’s Plugin version 2.1.5 or higher.
- The plugin does not support discount coupons.
Available with One-Time Payment with Card in Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico and Peru.
Available with Transfer In only in Colombia.
Installation and configuration of Kushki payment module in Prestashop.
Plugin source code can be downloaded here: https://github.com/Kushki/kushki-prestashop/releases.
- Kushki payment module downloaded in .zip file format.
- Prestashop store installed and configured with currency code.
- Access to the administration section of Prestashop online store.
In order to install the module, it is necessary to enter to the administration section in your Prestashop Store. Once you have logged in, go to the section: Personalizar > Módulos.
On the module screen, click on the button Subir un módulo.
A new module is displayed in which you can drag the plugin downloaded file in .zip format. Another alternative is to use the file manager to find the file.
If the installation has been successful, you can configure the module to start the tests.
You can configure the module in two different ways.
- After installing the module, the confirmation screen gives you the option to configure.
- In the module administration screen, you can select the Installed Modules tab. It will show you a list of all the modules installed in the store. Once the Kushki module has been identified, please select the button Configurar.
Next, in the page that allows the configuration of the module, enter the following parameters:
Public Key and Private Key: Public and private key provided by Kushki.
Test environment: Value to define if you are in production or test environment.
Allow transfer: Valid only for Colombia. Activate the option only if you are going to allow payments with Transfer In.
Entity: It is the name by which collectively the company is known, and it is used to generate the details in PSE.
Note: In case of not having entered the public or private key, the option of payments in the store can not be displayed. Additionally, in the notifications tab (administration section of the modules), you will see a warning when you do not have the public or private keys configured.
To uninstall the module, go to the Installed Modules tan, and locate the Kushki module. Select the Uninstall option as shown in the figure:
To complete the uninstallation process, confirm that you want to uninstall the module. If you want, you can also choose the option to remove the module directory.