Ready to receive payments?
What is Cajita?
The Kushki payment box is a widget for your site that will allow you to easily and quickly receive payments online. It consists of 2 parts:
How does it work?
- The card information is encrypted and sent by HTTPS to the Kushki backend.
- The Kushki backend verifies the card data, and checks that it can be charged. If verification is successful, it responds with a single-use token. This token is valid for a single transaction, and expires after 30 minutes.
- Automatically submits the form, sending the received token to the backend of the merchant, as well as any other data added.
- In the merchant server the necessary calculations are made to obtain the total amount to be collected.
- Using the Kushki libraries or API, the request of collection is made, from the merchant server, using the token obtained.
- Once the payment has been made, the Kushki backend responds with a ticket number when succesfull and a code with a message if it declined.