Make a charge with a
token provided by Kushki which represents the customer’s credit card.
If you perform a deferred charge with Credimatic or Datafast you can optionally set the
deferred object that has the
Remember that for deferred you can use one option:
Here is a list of types of credit that you can use in the
- “01” = Fixed installments with interest.
- “02” = Months of grace with interest.
- “03” = Monthly payment by month with interest.
- “04” = Fixed installments withouth interest.
- “05” = Months of grace withouth interest.
- “06” = Monthly payment by month withouth interest.
- “07” = Special without interest.
- “50” = Supermaxi promo.